Tuesday 8 January 2013

Evaluation Question 3: Planning

I've arranged for a small group of people to watch the premier of my music video tonight at 7:30pm. I've set up my video to be played on a large screen infront of this audience. This select group are aged around 17-18 and are all male, this is the target audience my band are aiming their music at and therefore are appropriate for the feedback I need to see whether my music video was effective at meeting their demands. I will be recording the session and also will have 5 questions afterwards to help anaylise their thoughts about it.

Which artist does this music video remind you of?
What channel or radio station would you expect to see/hear this song on?
What audience would you expect this to be aimed at?
What music video's does it remind you of?
How could it be improved?

No comments:

Post a Comment