Sunday 28 October 2012

Before My Filming Session

Today I will be filming the whole of my music video at StayFree Rooms, Leicester. I have arranged the band to arrive at 10 to 5 so we can set up the scene and equipment so we can maximise the amount of time I can film. I have also arranged the instruments that need to be taken, the room I'm using is the Target Room which has already the main drum kit, microphones and amplifiers so 1 guitar, 1 bass guitar and symbols I will be taking. With having the room booked till 7 if I have filmed all my planned footage taking I will then record extra, this being from different angles and types of shots which could be put into the music video if need be. I have also synced the track I'm using onto my iPhone, iPod and onto CD so I have backup if one if these devices doesn't work or malfunctions. I have also decided to take my docking station for if any reason I can't set up the sound system. 

No comments:

Post a Comment