Wednesday 7 November 2012

Final Digipak Front Cover Design

This is my finished front cover design, It may need more work dependant on the feedback I receive but I'm happy that It conveys my band and their style in the right way, this now needs to be related to the rest of my Digipak which will require me to make some changes to my draft but not as drastic as this. The Title's have been placed in those specific positions because of the Golden Spiral Theory and my knowledge of the "Z" format. The golden spiral rule shows that consumers attention starts in the top left hand corner of the page then spiralling outwards, therefore I have placed the Artist name in this top hand corner (being the most important piece of information) so this is seen first. The Out of Dreams title is influenced more from the "Z" format in which elements are placed along these lines for eye attention of the target market and therefore this seemed appropriate whilst also being aesthetically pleasing for its placement.

1 comment:

  1. Good work stephen, do me a favour and see what it looks like if the entire cover is words rather than just a small square.

    Likewise, and I know I'm incredibly annoying at times like these, any chance of Sparrows and Out of Dreams being in red (may look terrible mind you)?

    Keep going Stephen.

    ReplyDelete