Sunday 18 November 2012

Re-Filming Evaluation

To overcome the technical issues that arose last time after filming I have prepared the camera to the right settings and have also made available the right software for me to be able to convert my film files ready for editing via iMovie.I think my re-filming went allot better than my original filming as I was much more prepared and organised. I was also much more time efficient taking into account the number of shots I needed to do and how long each one would take which allowed me to have extra time to film more footage experimenting with different shots, angles and height. These shots were drum instrument orientated, this is because the drum shots offered and would add more movement and pace to my video and there were to many repetitive shots in my animatic (of the drummer). To overcome the technical issues that occurred last time after filming I prepared the camera to the right settings before hand and also made the correct software available for me to be able to convert my film files for editing via iMovie.



No comments:

Post a Comment