Friday 7 September 2012

Audience Profile

Researching into my chosen audience I used the programme UkTribes to find which possible groups of people would be interested into "The Sparrows" and from this find out their interests. I found that the UKTribes most apprpriate to my song were "Indie Scenesters (IS)" and "Young Alts (YA)". Indie Scenesters and Young Alts have very similar music tastes, but YA's listen to a much bigger variety of music whereas IS's are much more confined into their own genre, Indie and Indie/Rock. Looking more into typical intersts they both share interests inmusics magazines like NME but IS's also like Q wheras YA's prefer Kerrang!. Looking at different varietys of music video's I've found that the most common with this genre and enjoyed by this audience are performance or half narritive and performance video's, therefore my original idea of producing a full performance video would be ideal.



No comments:

Post a Comment