Friday 7 September 2012

Band Genre



The song choice I have decided on is "Out Of Dreams " because of these particular reasons. To begin with the genre relates to me well, with my interests in rock and indie and the similarities between the type of sound with successful bands all ready in this genre. The song also has many variations in sound and single instrument parts which will allow me to create a music video with a relationship between the editing and sound.
The band is very similar to that of Arctic Monkeys which has a very wide audience, meeting with many mainstream audiences and those influenced by rock artists. This may be a positive and a negative when researching my target audience as this means there is more options for the bands image but this could influence part of the audience to show disinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment