Tuesday 25 September 2012

Getting Ready To Storyboard

Before storyboarding its essential that I know what camera angles and different scenes I'm interested in doing. As I want to do a purely performance based video I won't have any scene changes, but the use of many different camera shot, angles and movements are essential. Therefore I've started listing all the different shots (of different objects/people etc) which I could use throughout my video, these being rough ideas so when storyboarding I have a main idea of what the shot needs to look like.

Close up of microphone
Close up of lead singer (microphone in shot)
Close up of guitar neck
Close up of guitar body
Close up of base neck
Close up of base body
Close up of amplifier (straight on)
Close up of drum pedal (from side)
Close up of drum symbol
Close up of guitarist foot on pedal (side shot)
Mid shot of drummer (straight on/side, behind)
Mid shot of lead singer/guitarist (straight on/side)
Mid shot of bassist (straight on/from side, high angle (from floor))
Wide shot (showing all of the band from front)
Wide shot (showing all of the band from side)

No comments:

Post a Comment