Monday 17 September 2012

Performance Video

I have recently taken inspiration from a new video uploaded by Green Day. This video of their song "Nuclear Family" is a full performance video, much like the one I want to create. They also used the main 3 members pacifically positioned to create a variety of shots. They have them positioned like a triangle so over the shoulder shots and other close ups contain different members and give the impretion and feeling of looking through a point of view shot. This is something I could use within my music video if there is enough space at my location and this could help create the tight, fast pace video i want to produce

.

1 comment:

  1. Stephen, your posts are comprehensive and valuable. I like both videos you have included, although boith very different, I think you can use elements of both in your oww. Keep up the good work.I like the facebook idea of still images giving a 'sneak peek' to fans.

    ReplyDelete